How To Stop Nuisance Calls With The BT Call Blocker BT8500
You can with the BT8500 Advanced Call Blocker with BT Call Guardian that is powered by True Call technology. If you are in the UK and want to stop those nuisance calls you can get your through Amazon below but tif you want more details about the BT 8500 read on.
If you are in America the CPR Call Blocker is the number one Best Seller on Amazon.com and does an equally good job of blocking Telemarketer Calls, Solicitor Calls, Junk Faxes - Block All Robo Calls. Click Amazon link belowfor more details.
about the features and operation of the
BT 8500 phone as well as where you can buy the phone you can scroll down the page.
- Your saved contacts get straight through
- Blocked numbers won't get through
- Call Guardian handles the rest
One thing you need to know is if you want to get the maximum benefit from your BT Call Guardian you need Caller Display or Caller ID enabled on your line. Depending on your phone service provider and contract the feature maybe free or cost two or three pounds a month.
Having Caller Display allows Call Guardian to recognise your contacts - they get through automatically - while callers on your blocked number list and any caller who withholds their number or has an international number will not trouble you. Callers on your blocked list will hear a message that says, “Calls to this number are being screened by BT all Guardian, the person you are calling is not accepting your call. Please hang up”. All that happens in the background, the phone does not ring and you do not get disturbed.
In normal operation, with Caller Display enabled, any calls from numbers in your contacts, allowed and VIP lists will cause the phone ring normally, just like any ordinary phone. If the caller's number is not in any or your lists Call Guardian asks the caller to announce their name and puts them on hold. The phone rings, you answer and hear the caller's name announced, without having to speak to the caller. You then can choose what happens next.
- Press 1 to accept the call this one time
- Press 2 to always accept the call
- Press 3 to block the call
- Press 4 to send the call to the answer machine
- Or press the red button to hang up if you don’t want to take the call at this time
Take a look at BT's short video then read on about my real world experience of using the BT8500.
- Digital cordless phone.
- Block upto 1000 numbers so you will probably never have to take another nuisance call.
- A 200 name memory for contacts.
- Backlit keypad.
- Send and receive text messages.
- Alarm mode to wake you in the morning.
- Answer phone with remote access.
- Three way call functionality
- Call divert.
- Do not disturb mode.
- Up to 9 speed dial numbers.
- Make internal calls between handsets in different rooms.
- Cordless handset with long range reception (up to 300m outdoors, 50m indoors).
- Outgoing call control.
- Up to 21 hours talking and 240 hours on standby.
The B8500 Advanced Call Blocker is available as a single handset or multi handset packs to suit your specific needs. The multipacks include the twin, trio, quad and even five handset pack. All the handsets are preregistered so setup will be simple.
If you initially buy a smaller pack and then decide you need further handsets that is no problem, you can add handsets if necessary. Additional handsets cost about £20 and obviously do not come pre-registered, you will have to do this manually but the instruction booklet guides you through the process.
|BT8500 available as single, twin, trio, quad or even 5 handset packs|
If you are suffering from nuisance or scam calls I would recommend getting the BT8500 advanced Call Blocker. It is an elegant looking digital cordless phone that has all the features you are likely to need, it is easy to setup and operate, and has the call blocker technology built in rather than an external plug-in unit.
Amazon rating: (4.6/5) 964 ratings with over 90% at 4 and 5 stars
Amazon #1 Best Seller in DECT Phones with Answerphone