5 Great Tips To Develop A Top Business Team
Today’s blog is based on Duncan Tannahill’s 5TopTips of How To Develop A Top Team, which you can watch just below or you can read on.
· “The boss drives his people; the leader coaches them.”
· “The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.”
· “The boss says ‘I'; the leader, ‘we’.”
· “The boss says ‘Go'; the leader says ‘Let’s go’.
· “The boss depends on authority; the leader on goodwill.”
Related Blog PostsHow To Grow And Develop Your Business - Duncan Tannahill
Put quality at the heart of your business - Tony Couch
If you want more information on starting your own business take a look at Dragon's Den: Start Your Own Business: From Idea to Income. It's a practical guide to starting your own successful business, complete with examples and case studies from popular BBC show Dragons’ Den. The Dragons will show you how to turn your pipe dream into an income stream. This book shows you everything you need to know to:
• Create new ideas and find market niches.
• Develop a business plan to suit your lifestyle.
• Find funding from banks, investors or business angels.
• Deal with the practicalities of company registration, corporation tax, VAT, and much more.
• Develop marketing and publicity strategies to launch your business so that it makes an impact on the market.
Also recommended is Your 60 Minute Business Transformation by Martin Robertson. In this small book Martin shares a great deal of his knowledge. Do you: • Work longer hours than you want to? • Take fewer holidays than your employees? • Want to earn more? • Have sleepless nights because of the business? • Want tips on how to run your business more efficiently and effectively? Martin has been there and done it. He gives many examples of how he got it wrong in his first fourteen years of business, and what he learnt from it. He gives numerous tips on how to avoid making the same mistakes and transform your business from being mediocre to fulfilling and inspiring.
Please note this post contains Amazon affiliate links.