5 Great Tips To Grow Your Business
Related blog postsHow To Develop A Top Team - Duncan Tannahill
Put quality at the heart of your business - Tony Couch
If you want more information on starting your own business take a look at Dragon's Den: Start Your Own Business: From Idea to Income. It's a practical guide to starting your own successful business, complete with examples and case studies from popular BBC show Dragons’ Den. The Dragons will show you how to turn your pipe dream into an income stream. This book shows you everything you need to know to:
• Create new ideas and find market niches.
• Develop a business plan to suit your lifestyle.
• Find funding from banks, investors or business angels.
• Deal with the practicalities of company registration, corporation tax, VAT, and much more.
• Develop marketing and publicity strategies to launch your business so that it makes an impact on the market.
Also recommended is Your 60 Minute Business Transformation by Martin Robertson. In this small book Martin shares a great deal of his knowledge. Do you: • Work longer hours than you want to? • Take fewer holidays than your employees? • Want to earn more? • Have sleepless nights because of the business? • Want tips on how to run your business more efficiently and effectively? Martin has been there and done it. He gives many examples of how he got it wrong in his first fourteen years of business, and what he learnt from it. He gives numerous tips on how to avoid making the same mistakes and transform your business from being mediocre to fulfilling and inspiring.